Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where i can find this fitting.#12 AN female coupler 45 degree non swivel.thanks sean

·
Registered
3,066 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
The star-lite hose does have some stainless wire in it right? Its not super spongy and can be used on suction lines without it collapsing?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all set thanks for the links.sean

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
The star-lite hose does have some stainless wire in it right? Its not super spongy and can be used on suction lines without it collapsing?
No it does not have a stainless reinforcement. I have a black with stainless if you are looking for it.

-12 hose, black braide stls reinforcement $8.32/ft

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Can the star-lite be used on the scavenge side of a oil pump without problems? Peterson wet-vac setup.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
No it does not have a stainless reinforcement. I have a black with stainless if you are looking for it.

-12 hose, black braide stls reinforcement $8.32/ft
What brand fittings work with this hose and how heavy is it compared to say the star-lite or earls Pro-lite 350 hose?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
they are showing I think 20Hg on starlite, I know earls will collapse quick. When you say stainless reinforced, it dosent have a inside coil right, just a wire inside the actual hose wall right? Hell, your hose is cheaper and you got blue and black fittings. That will match my product engineering pump and regs. Ill give you a ring when im ready to get everything together.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
they are showing I think 20Hg on starlite, I know earls will collapse quick. When you say stainless reinforced, it dosent have a inside coil right, just a wire inside the actual hose wall right? Hell, your hose is cheaper and you got blue and black fittings. That will match my product engineering pump and regs. Ill give you a ring when im ready to get everything together.
No problem, here is a pic of the black and blue combo

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I cant see the pic b/c my work has photobucket blocked. Ill loook at it when I get home at midnight tonight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.