Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to tune a shop project car and need to find a good high capacity chassis dyno in the NE Ohio area. Car should make around 1200hp.

Anyone with experience with any in OH, MI, or Pa areas - please post the contact info and any details on your experience there.

Thanks,
Dale

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Dale, your best bet would be to take it to Hutter's in Chardon. They've had several big power machines across the rollers, I think Lutz has had his machine there.

Ron's kids who run the place are pretty sharp and if they can't figure something out the old man is across the way.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
What kind of car? Eric and George @ Akron Horsepower are good at what they do.I think some guys have used there services from this site

·
Registered
492 Posts
How about AMS?

Just better hope you make more then their little 2.0s or you'll get laughed at. JFWY ;)

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Akron HP is a great place to use and they are a bunch of great guys. Hutter is also a good choice if it's closer to you.

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Backstreet Performance in Medina or Hutter.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
thats from that wonderful junk they call Blow thru

·
Registered
3 Posts
We can take care of you , no problem . We have had several high power machines on our dyno . It's a 3 year old dynojet 248 x . Give us a call and we can get you scheduled .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts