Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont want to spend nothing really. LOL the stock POJ in there now is broke. I would like a tape deck & CD (or just CD if I cant get both). I dont want any amps or crossovers or any of that stuff. speakers to replace whats in the doors & deck.

thanks
Bob

· Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to look into them. I remember them being around
@ some point in time.

Bob

Been a while since I've been in the Mobile Audio arena but there used to be a California chain called Al & Ed's Autosound I believe and they were pretty good from what I remember.

· Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, 94/95 Accord.

thanks for the info. if its that easy I will prolly just do it myself. any special tools I will need like on the Furds to get the deck out??

do they have plug & play setups like trailer brakes?? buy the right adapter & it all plugs in nice & pretty??

Bob

· Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right on guys. I dont think you got the premium stereo unless you got the LX (Mines a DX). it has power everything, just not the leather, moon roof & premium stereo.

I will call around & check out the Crutchfield stuff. Im not affraid of tearing into it, like any other hot roder Ive put enough stereo's in over the years, I just have better things to do with 1/2 a day if its gonna be a PITB.

thanks again
Bob

· Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seriously, its one of the top 10 easiest cars to do anything car audio related in. I was an MECP certified installer for 7 years before I started doing home audio stuff and I'd tell you if it wasn't for a novice to do....you'll knock it out in no time flat. It MIGHT take a half a day if you decide to crush a case o beer whilst in the middle of it ;)

well.............. if your gonna talk me into it. what kind of beer should I buy?? LOL.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.