Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a 79 malibu i was told was in the atlanta area would just like to know were it went.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I would have been sick at my stomach letting that thing go. Good luck finding it.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
wow looks just like my old malibu i actually had to look twice lol

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 quick bu u sell your car i miss mine already wish i wouldnt have sold it

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all u guys keep an eye out for the old car really like to know were it went

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
NICE CAR......KINDA LIKE LETTING ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS DANCE WITH YOUR DATE........SHE JUST WON'T SEEM THE SAME FROM NOW ON! :p GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUEST!

·
Senior Frog
10,315 Posts
my 78 malibu I was forced to sell after 9/11 in NY to make my mortgage payment.........
Have not seen it since that time period,it was MINT and just painted

:(

·
Registered
100 Posts
i beleive it might be the one redtips racing had an painted solid red it was sold about a year ago i think it went to dallas tx red tips owned it for about 6 to 8 years had a sb buick head motor and then put abbc in it those guys aro on hot rod gossip alot you might try there to get a better idea of where it is now

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Do a title search with your Sec. of State. Cost $7 - 10 for each owner, but it works. I did one on a 70' T/A . The original owner still lived at the same residence and provided much info.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it had a 33 21.50 15 on a 15x16 wheel with a 4 in backspace.i just sold it about 4 months ago the guy i sold it to sold it to a lady in ga for her husband just about 2 months ago thats far as i know dont have any info on her . think i would like to buy back if i could find

1 - 15 of 15 Posts