Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i buy a big assortment of tubes? going to try to build a set of front exits in my 84 cutlass

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or possibly a 2 1/8 into 2 3/8...

also will need collectors, tabs, flanges, and some short muflers

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone have any tips on building headers? this is my first time

·
Registered
641 Posts
Check out my site I can supply you with a complete kit, from laser cut flanges to the merge collectors....Give me a shout!

·
Registered
620 Posts
take a look at SPD, or Cone Eng, Burns Stainless to start.......

As far as building, take your time and build step headers if possible, they will make more power and will be easier to build because as you build with .049, the tubes will slip inside of each other.....

good luck......it is a fun puzzle and challenge.....

Proheader

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check out my site I can supply you with a complete kit, from laser cut flanges to the merge collectors....Give me a shout!
sent you a PM

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
You stock any S/S 2 5/8" straight tube? I'm building some slip on collectors for a Blown application and need it for 2 1/2" to slip inside. I already have the formed collector. Only need about 2 feet of it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I have bought from Kelly. Let me tell you, he is a first class operation, and his products and workmanship are first class as well. Laser cut flanges from my port template. Thanks Kelly!

·
Registered
924 Posts
i got a kit that is not being used,we did use 1 pipe but have extra stuff for it.125.00 plus ride.we ended up using 2 kits due to changing locations.

·
Registered
641 Posts
You stock any S/S 2 5/8" straight tube? I'm building some slip on collectors for a Blown application and need it for 2 1/2" to slip inside. I already have the formed collector. Only need about 2 feet of it.
Thanks.
Dan, call me I have 2 5/8" not a problem. Thanks, Kelly 660-366-5011

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have bought from Kelly. Let me tell you, he is a first class operation, and his products and workmanship are first class as well. Laser cut flanges from my port template. Thanks Kelly!
Hey, Paul thanks for the attaboy I appreciate it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts