Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Get a hold of cstraub on here... his name is Chris straub and he can get you pretty much any type of litter you need or want

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
getting in a RUSH TODAY OR THIS WEEK..

is not going to help when this sort of thing was suppose to be looked at and sourced two month ago....

you also need to know the oil feed band height off of the underside of roller nose.... with the EXACT CAM that is going to be run......!!!!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This build was started 4 days ago. They just released the rules for the class not 2 weeks ago and the first race is in 6 weeks. I know its not the perfect situation but I overnited the block to the machine shop and I bought a set of lifters that were susposed to be overnited there also. Now I can't get ahold of the guy that was sending them. The cam has not been speced yet. Yes it will almost be impossiable to get the car ready in time but its worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm a Jesel dealer, just let me know what block your using & with what head. I can get what you need asap... Questions or concerns call 267-446-3525 ask for Tom....:axe:

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find some quality lifters in stock asap. I need link bar or keyway lifters, my block is at the machine shop and my lifters deal fell through. Thanks guys.
Dealer for Jesel, Morel, Crower. give em a shout.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts