Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have (2) 325 45 17 M and H Racemasters. In stock! I ordered some 2 months ago and then aren't in yet, I know everyone is waiting on them, But I am hoping someone has two that have sitting around. I need them for the NMRA race in 10 days.

I cannot run a smaller tire I need it to be 28 inches tall, not 27.2 that MT has. Sorry, It also must be a 17in wheel.

I will take suggestions and options.
Chris

·
Sophomore Member
1,976 Posts
Anyone have (2) 325 45 17 M and H Racemasters. In stock! I ordered some 2 months ago and then aren't in yet, I know everyone is waiting on them, But I am hoping someone has two that have sitting around. I need them for the NMRA race in 10 days.

I cannot run a smaller tire I need it to be 28 inches tall, not 27.2 that MT has. Sorry, It also must be a 17in wheel.

I will take suggestions and options.
Chris
Too bad you are still waiting. I have a set of the 325-17's and love the way they ride on the highway and hook at the track.

Are you aware that their tire widths are "stingy" compared to the sidewall designation?

Example: My 325-45-17 M&H DR look like a 275 mm BFG drag radial.

Proof: these are my 325 on 8 inch wheels...looks like 275s, not 325 mm tires to me. What the ????

My 275-55-16 M &H DR look like BFG 245 mm size. Still confused as to why.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking, help someone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts