Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at new enclosed trailers I had a haulmark but I have been looking at the united uxt the haulmark edge and a continental cargo.The lenght would be 30 or 32ft just looking for some feedback.

·
Registered
504 Posts

These people made me happy.

Hello Rick,

Here are the pictures of your trailer. I should have the paperwork/loan for you to sign shortly. Scheduled to ship Thursday AM to St. Louis.

Jens Thogerson

Custom Trailer Solutions
www.mycustomtrailer.com
888-824-4285

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was looking at Custom Trailer Solutions also. I got a couple quotes from them and I can get a better equipped aluminum trailer for the price of a United Super Hauler.

The sweet aluminum open trailer I decided on is nicer than all the others, and a little cheaper. Anyone have a CTS trailer?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
RAY talk to charlie moore he is selling his trailer
Definitely!!!! Charlie just bought my trailer and has a really nice 32'er for sale.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Yeah Ray, you should talk to Charlie. I hear he's a great guy to deal with also! The trailer is at Al's house here you picked up the fuel.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
He needs a larger trailer to carry all of his winnings home next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
28' loaded, best deal in the midwest? Pick up in Indy is fine. Feel free to contact me. Used is good to (if it is a good deal).

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
Pics of charley trailer..

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'm going to sell my 32' Elite. Want to down size to a 28'. I'll trade for a similar shorter trailer or sell it outright and buy a new one. But it's white.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ordered a new continental cargo gn, boy it looked good, until you really looked at it. very shoddy trim work, the roof went to leaking at 14 months, and of course that wasn't under warranty any longer. then to top it off when i noticed it running crooked in the road, the axles was installed 1/2 inch crooked. i am not very happy with it. the next one will be bought at a dealer near me so i can bitch in person.