Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I'm looking at. Hung a truck to pull the racecars, and drive back and forth to college.. Came across this truck on Craigslist, but I'm worried about the transmission. I'm not a diesel guy by any means, so any feed back is appreciated.

Here's the add:

it is a 95 dodge 3500. 2wd. automatic.

motor mods: 4 inch exhaust turbo back, 7 or 8 inch tip, new lift pump, completely shaved fuel plate, pump is timed, bigger fuel transfer lines, 100hp injectors, 3/4 cut delivery valves, fixed kdp, new front cover, 66mm holset turbo, shaved heads not studded though, im sure there is something im not remembering!

tranny mods:rebuilt 2000 miles ago, billet torque coverter, new clutches throughout the tranny, modified valve body, new relays, lock-up switch, overdrive timer, 410 rearend.

6 new tires all way around, yokahoma geolanders. new wheel bearings on the front, rebuilt front end. hid headlights, led taillights, led running lights, 3 guage pod(egt,fuel pressure,boost), dash is busted(not unusuall for dodges), captain chairs and wood console. i was working on repainting the truck and ran out of money, boddy is in good shape. have two new fenders and a tailgate to go w the truck

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
A 66mm turbo (if it really is one) won't tow worth a damn on a 12v... Also the pump mods might make it a poor tow rig too depending on the details.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure about that turbo... Only holesets I've seen have been 60s (somewhere in that area anyway) good to know about the pump, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts