Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
I live 4 miles from Bristol, Indiana...... Never heard of them. If you want a NICE trailer, consider Stealth. They are in Bristol as well and just built me a trailer for drag week. It is awesome and some of the guys that work on the line are racers as well.... Just my .02

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
need to look at bravo, most of people came from pace including the owner.

we are a bravo dealer and the quality is really there!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well I just read their contact information after I posted. Just met this dude in my business by coincidence last week. He was driving a new Audi w a v10 and started talking cars. Seemed nice and not shady. I have never seen his trailers. Stealth still has my vote from my experience.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I live 4 miles from Bristol, Indiana...... Never heard of them. If you want a NICE trailer, consider Stealth. They are in Bristol as well and just built me a trailer for drag week. It is awesome and some of the guys that work on the line are racers as well.... Just my .02
neibor bought a new stealth is about 2 years old now. i was working on my roof and looked at the top of his trailer.. i dont know if the people who installed his a.c did it or what but the whole damn roof is bent to hell.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I will tell you, a friend of mine just took delivery of a new Haulmark and he is very dissapointed (and i can see why).

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
I have never heard of them but I am a Blizzard trailer dealer and they are some nice trailers.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
No offense but all of you who are responding that you are "dealers" and saying how nice the the trailer is that you are "dealer" for-----would u honestly say that the trailer YOU are a DEALER for is a piece of shit??

Of course not----lol

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
No offense but all of you who are responding that you are "dealers" and saying how nice the the trailer is that you are "dealer" for-----would u honestly say that the trailer YOU are a DEALER for is a piece of shit??

Of course not----lol
YES I WOULD, if its a piece of crap then it is.
we picked up a new trailer at pace once that we sold and it was a loaded up motor cycle trailer and IT WAS A PIECE OF SHIT, we parked it in right in front of pace and unhooked it. you dont think that wont get their attention? had all the brass out front including the owner.
they fixed it while we waited. it took awhile.
we are still old school, it is what it is.

pace now br and i understand why.

we sell vintage and bravo. and the quality is there. not the cheapest, not the highest either. but a damn good quality trailer for the money. we have been offered the chance to sell a lot of the rest but we are pleased with these two.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
I've been looking at trailers and there is just too many companys to choose from. Soo many different ways to contruct these things from plywood, supports to chineese axles. I've looked at some that were rusting on underside.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
YES I WOULD, if its a piece of crap then it is.
we picked up a new trailer at pace once that we sold and it was a loaded up motor cycle trailer and IT WAS A PIECE OF SHIT, we parked it in right in front of pace and unhooked it. you dont think that wont get their attention? had all the brass out front including the owner.
they fixed it while we waited. it took awhile.
we are still old school, it is what it is.

pace now br and i understand why.

we sell vintage and bravo. and the quality is there. not the cheapest, not the highest either. but a damn good quality trailer for the money. we have been offered the chance to sell a lot of the rest but we are pleased with these two.
And it seems u missed my point......

You are NOT a pace dealer and u say they are CRAP--correct
You ARE a Vintage and Bravo dealer and they are GOOD--correct

Would you say " YES I AM A DEALER FOR SO AND SO AND THEY ARE CRAP--YOU SHOULD BUY ONE MR. CONSUMER"

My point is--and this is with anything--if you are dealer for something OF COURSE it's gonna be good and--wait for it.....

SO YOU CAN SELL IT AND MAKE MONEY!!!!

If the owner of a GM dealership publicly said "Our cars suck, the quality blows and everyone will give you years of misery" do ya think they would sell any???

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
we are both on the same page, I AM A PACE DEALER, or was and they messed it up and we made them fix it while we were there so the customer would not have to go thru it. their quality was going down. thats when we picked up vintage.
i for one cannot sell anything i dont like.

i also see what you are saying, but in our world if vintage's quality or bravo's quality went bad, i would quit selling them.

we wanted to get a 'cheaper' line of trailers but if we sold it we would have to fix all the problems and i aint got the time.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
All good--wasnt a bash at u or any one individual, just found it funny that no one stepped up and said "I sell xxx and it sucks, buy one!"

lol

And its in gerneral with anything--you see i have sponsors and sell parts--same deal if it don't work i don't use or promote it

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Has anyone used one? I am interested in the quality of these trailers. The owner is the son of the founder of Haulmark.

http://www.looktrailers.com/

I AM A DEALER FOR LOOK TRAILERS. I sell a shit ton of them. You are right about the owners coming from Haulmark. They are a well built trailer and in my opinion and they are as good as any steel trailer on the market. Don't get me wrong they are not a T&E or Goldrush etc... I am also a dealer for Haulmark, Pace(until they closed), Cargo Mate, Continental Cargo, T&E, and a few more..I do stock more Look Trailers than anything.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Next time I'm looking at http://www.vintagetrailers.com/.[/QUOTE]
Stay away from Vintage just picked up a 38ft goose and its a pile. Very bad fitment of components and lack of quality work, still working out the details of them fixing it but it doesnt sound good. I think alot of manufactures are cutting corners in this economy. Unfortunately in this economy we the consumer are getting a shit product.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts