Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We found this little guy while on our way to the pct.Some "Fucking Animal" decided to put it in a cardboard box and tie electrical cord on his neck and then to the transport loops under a truck.He just happened to pop his head out of the box while we were stopped at the light.He was super scared and shaking.We think they were beating him.Took him to the local animal control.We got lucky there was one of those mobile pet trucks there, they hooked us up,free shots and checked him out.The guy said he just needed some food and water a good home.One of my guys brother just put his pit down two weeks ago so he has a good home.As soon as we gave him some food he could not stop licking us.He is super playful.If we would of not found him he would of been dead by noon !! I was real close to taking him but too much going on right now at home.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Its all about timing in life, the right guys at the right time.
" too much going on right now at home," hope everythings ok.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Did ya kill the fucker who had him.....with the electrical cord? Good save...thank you.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its all about timing in life, the right guys at the right time.
" too much going on right now at home," hope everythings ok.
Could be better,when it rains it pours,thanks for asking

·
Registered
322 Posts
As a shelter dog transporter I believe the world needs more people like you who aren't afraid to do what is right!! Thank You

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
Well done sir!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He was just hanging under a truck going down the road?

No matter the specifics, you did a great thing. Thank you.
Had him in a cardboard box,truck was parked,he was tied at the neck and other end to transport loop on truck.Trust me if we would of seen/caught who was doing this they would of been in for it !! People are fucked up !!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts