·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's bad is I seem to remember her from somewhere.....I know that I have friends that know her. I don't understand people. It almost literally makes me sick to even think about.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
How do you hide pregnancy. if she didn't want kids why didn't she have an abortion or when the kids where born just give them up for adoption

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Unreal, I hate too say this but I wouldn't be surprised if this was her first "rodeo" what a piece of white trash shit, I think someone should put her in a toilet and drown her dumb ass cause now were gonna pay too keep her alive, fuck that :-Yap

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
May God be with those innocent kids who suffered at the hands of a lunatic.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
How plucked in the head can you possibly be to do something like this? Sometimes I wonder what the point of bringing people like her into this world is...

·
Head Phuckstick
18,835 Posts
Jason, I hadn't heard about this, but it should never make it into court. Take her outside, hang her in public, then put her on display to send a message to the other fuck ups in society.
THIS MAN GETS IT!

exactly if ur daughter walkin around 9 moths preg and u think sumthing different but just cant get ur finger on it ....kill ur self ur wastin air
THIS ONE ALSO!

:)

Shannon

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Oddly, those few seconds changed it from "abortion" to "murder." What the fuck is wrong with people? Those couple of seconds don't make a BIT of difference one way or the other. She should be charged with performing illegal abortions.

-Brad

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.