Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its really sad that I have to blast this guy as well take a beatdown for 500.00 he owes me.

He's a guy who I helped out with a bunch of parts, gave a lot of advice to and a guy who paid his bills without a problem in the past. He then ordered a bunch of stuff and of course said he was good for it then stuck me. After 1 year of listening to his excuses (all acceptable versions) he then stopped answering the phone and here we are.

Hutch

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
It's not bad enough that he screwed a fellow Racer ......that alone is a big NO - NO but to have the shear stupidity to screw over a good guy like Hutch and a Moderator here on the bullet to boot ........WOW! just how stupid some guys can be ? Really Boggles the Mind ........what a douche-bag .....the classic line from Tombstone comes to mind.... "WHY JONNY RINGO.......YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY JUST......WALKED OVER YOUR GRAVE!" comes to mind

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
It's been resolved. Let it die. Lonnie is a stand up guy who would give any of you the shirt off his back or parts off his car if he could help you go another round. Let alone go to your pits and help you fix your car even if he had you next round. Never asking for a dime. Any one that knows him personally can attest to this.

·
Super Moderator
19,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is more to this story that has not been mentioned from what I have heard!
There is no other side other than there was a communication breakdown. Don't make me out to be the bad guy. I waited 1 year before posting this!!

Lonnie however did contact me and we have a deal worked out. The last thing I ever wanted to do was to make this public but I was given no choice.

Hutch

·
Registered
22,820 Posts
It's been resolved. Let it die. Lonnie is a stand up guy who would give any of you the shirt off his back or parts off his car if he could help you go another round. Let alone go to your pits and help you fix your car even if he had you next round. Never asking for a dime. Any one that knows him personally can attest to this.
Uh Huh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts