1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,202 Posts
Im surprised he dont take em out in the country and roll em off in a ditch somewhere... Seems like thats what the assholes do with em around here!:mad:

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,202 Posts
LMAO, just make sure the tire shop doesnt write your shop name on the sidewalls before ya dump em! Some limp dicks got busted that way... Found over 100 22.5s in a creek not far from here... Yep, about half had their name on em crayoned in from the tire shop... Dohh...

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just love this part......

If you are honest with me and tell me what they are worth I would sell them at a third of the cost.
LOL! A bargoon!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
speaking of getting rid of hazardous materials/rolling tires out in the woods.......

a guy near here had a chrome plating shop and was having a hard time disposing of his old chromium. apparently they were going to charge him a ridiculous rate to haul it off. so he took it on himself to put it in some drums in the back of his truck and slowly empty them out all over the streets as he drove along. problem was, instead of leaving a small unnoticeable dribble, it left a trail similar to what would happen if you dragged a deer carcass down the road. blood red murder looking trail covering miles of roads near his shop. of course the next morning people saw it, authorities notified, and after some testing they found the culprit. the trails are still on the roads a few years later.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Some antique truck owners would be all over this just for the rims. Some older truck rims can be hard to find. The tires are junk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts