Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

· Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
Not this time didnt think i was going to make full passes but the car went really straight so i rode it out I will try before winter to get some video up . I had my guys meet me down the road with the trailer and I drove the car out the gate just to freak out the little 4 banger crowd :shock:

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Scott Sparks said:
Not this time didnt think i was going to make full passes but the car went really straight so i rode it out I will try before winter to get some video up . I had my guys meet me down the road with the trailer and I drove the car out the gate just to freak out the little 4 banger crowd :shock:
:-D :-D :-D :smt023

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Rick Miller said:
Monty Mikho said:
[
]

Congrats man.. I still think my first 7 second pass was the best.. Still remember that day like yesterday.. 3 years of busting ass and a lot of broken parts..
Monty, You wouldn't believe how much faster a 7.85 feels compared to a 7.86 :-D
You raced on a shorter track.. :smt005 :-D
we 're talking 1/8 mile right? :roll:

· Registered
7,293 Posts
Welcome to my world. I keep talking about running one of those events, but never get around to it. Besides my tank does not fit into anything except Open Comp, so..................... :roll: never mind. Maybe next year, I might give Xtrm Street a try (or not, LOL), we will see how long it takes to build up the new motor.

Bob

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.