Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 3 weeks ago I had my motor sold , but had to back out on the deal-because after calculating up what it would cost me to build a new(hopefully competitive!:p)sbf/blower motor to run in Ultra...I couldnt do it! Too costly!

Fast forward to just now... looking around in the classifieds & this is on there!!! WTF?!?!
My dream engine!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/classifieds/viewlisting.php?view=39996

Ever feel like kicking your own ASS?!?!lol

Rant over!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
So about 3 weeks ago I had my motor sold , but had to back out on the deal-because after calculating up what it would cost me to build a new(hopefully competitive!:p)sbf/blower motor to run in Ultra...I couldnt do it! Too costly!

Fast forward to just now... looking around in the classifieds & this is on there!!! WTF?!?!
My dream engine!

http://www.yellowbullet.com/classifieds/viewlisting.php?view=39996

Ever feel like kicking your own ASS?!?!lol

Rant over!:rolleyes:
I just txtd that exact ad to 7 ppl !! You'd be crazy not to buy it . Even comes w headers !

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just txtd that exact ad to 7 ppl !!
Stop!!! Turn your phone off for the night!lol:p

You'd be crazy not to buy it . Even comes w headers !

Sure wish I could...wouldnt ever be able to without selling my stuff first...but knowing my luck it would be gone after I sold my stuff!:-damnit

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Some times you just have to bite the bullet and take a chance Chris.Thats how I usually fuck myself anyway lol.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy crap you just started a whirl wind of calls!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to keep it just to hang in my garage as art!!!!!! Text me and I will text a video of it running! Lol

Holy shit! Thats your motor!! lol

Sorry for the calls , & no I dont want to hear it run - would make me ill !!! :p

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some times you just have to bite the bullet and take a chance Chris.Thats how I usually fuck myself anyway lol.

Your a funny mofo Sal !!!!:-D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Joe you are 1 crazy dude, do you sell everything after only one time at ducks race? You change your cars, motors like most woman change their minds!!!!

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
That's a good find. I called my wife when I seen the add earlier to see what kind of cash we have. Well I'm short I don't $6000 so you better hurry before I sell some shit. Lol
Sometime you just have to bite the bullet and go balls out. Good luck with the sale to both of ya

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holy crap you just started a whirl wind of calls!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to keep it just to hang in my garage as art!!!!!! Text me and I will text a video of it running! Lol

Thinking back...didnt we do a deal on a set of wheels back in the day??

·
Banned
17,920 Posts
Damn nice piece you have there!!
It would be cool to see it in Big Green!!

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 45 Posts