Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two Arkansas farmers, Bubba and Jimbo, are sitting at their favoritebar, drinking beer. Bubba turns to Jimbo and says, "You know, I'mtired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think> I'll go to the community college, and sign up for some classes." Jimbo> thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.> > The next day, Bubba goes down to the college and meets with the Deanof Admissions who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math,English, History, and Logic.> > "Logic?" Bubba says. "What's that?"> > The dean says, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"> > "Yeah."> > "Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think thatyou would have a yard."> > "That's true, I do have a yard."> > "I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I thinklogically that you would have a house."> > "Yes, I do have a house."> > "And because you have a house, I think that you might logically havea> family."> > "Yes, I have a family"> > "I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you musthave a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you mustbe a heterosexual."> > "I am a heterosexual. That's amazing; you were able to find out all ofthat because I have a weed eater."> > Excited to take the class now, Bubba shakes the Dean's hand and leaves> to go meet Jimbo at the bar. He tells Jimbo about his classes, how he> is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.> > "Logic?" Jimbo says, "What's that?"> > Bubba says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"> > "No."> > "Then you're a *****"

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
George,
Do YOU have a Weedeater?

I do.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I'll simplify. If you don't have a weed eater than you must not be a bush eater....

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
:eek::smt082 that is too phuckin funny!!! Weed eater here...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts