Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of doing a loft in the shop for office , storage, ect ect..

DO any of you guys have any pics of this and structure..???

Thanks ...

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Jason, check out this thread:http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151650 there were some pics of loft/offices in there if I remember correctly. If you can wait long enough (LOL), we are building a 4000sq ft building that will be done with a loft/office. I put lol because we haven't started breaking ground yet :(. But thats just around the corner. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
It's a great place to stay when your wife kicks you out over the car.
Don't make the place to nice or she will get suspicious. My wife once asked why I spend so much time in the shop with my racecar and I told her it doesn't nag or complain and it does what I tell it to. Then she said "well she spends more than I do". Not sure who won that one.:confused:

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I did a loft area in a automotive design studio and it was impossible to keep clean (dust), ended up moving the computers back into a office. The area ended up being storage.

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason, check out this thread:http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151650 there were some pics of loft/offices in there if I remember correctly. If you can wait long enough (LOL), we are building a 4000sq ft building that will be done with a loft/office. I put lol because we haven't started breaking ground yet :(. But thats just around the corner. Hope it helps.

Thanks ... Please posts pics when you start.. I would like to see.

And im not married yet so it will be nice but not like my house.. lol :)

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I made a "loft" in my shop by buying some used pallet racks. I set them up long ways over the car, and now I can store things above... I set them up like this > [[[[[ and park the car under. It was quick and I can move them if I want to change the layout in the shop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts