Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sizeable Member
7,734 Posts
That sucks, but to point the gun at someone and pull the trigger??? No one should have access to any kind of gun unless they A) have been properly versed in gun safety and B) exhibit proper respect for the weapon. What a shame.

·
Registered
11,053 Posts
RIP.>>.Sad,But 14,15 year s old know better than to play with a gun!!!!

·
Race Car Poor
8,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kids obviously have never been taught to respect firearms and to never point a gun at something your not willing to shoot, whether its loaded or not.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Very sad story!!! The problem is education. I have been around and shooting guns since around 3rd grade. First thing you teach anyone about gun "They are ALWAYS treated as loaded"

·
Registered
553 Posts
That sucks, but to point the gun at someone and pull the trigger??? No one should have access to any kind of gun unless they A) have been properly versed in gun safety and B) exhibit proper respect for the weapon. What a shame.
"shall not be infringed" stupid people will always do stupid things. All the laws and training in the world won't change that.

·
Sizeable Member
7,734 Posts
"shall not be infringed" stupid people will always do stupid things. All the laws and training in the world won't change that.
What I meant was that the kid's parents should have kept that gun out of their kid's hands. But now that you mention it, I don't know that I would be 100% opposed to people being required to sit down for some kind of training before being able to have a gun. I know, slippery slope and all that but I might also be in favor of such a course being federally funded so that income was not a deciding factor between the haves and have nots. The course and any related testing should be conducted 100% in English as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts