Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey GFR,
Everyone has the right to carry what they want, RIGHT? Your argument is a waste of time and effort only because, MOST of the people that are going to vote for gun restrictions, have no clue that a Barrett .50 is big or small or a pea shooter.
If a gun store owner wants to sell guns, he's gonna bring the Baddest SOB he has! His show was for the crowd, not for the television.
After toting an M2 back and forth to the motor pool for 4 years, I applaud the guy.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Can't see worrying about the hand wringers, fuck those who seek to control, with extreme prejudice. From the cold dead hand.

·
47,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
A lot of jealous motherfuckers in here. LMAO!!!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey GFR,
Everyone has the right to carry what they want, RIGHT? Your argument is a waste of time and effort only because, MOST of the people that are going to vote for gun restrictions, have no clue that a Barrett .50 is big or small or a pea shooter.
If a gun store owner wants to sell guns, he's gonna bring the Baddest SOB he has! His show was for the crowd, not for the television.
After toting an M2 back and forth to the motor pool for 4 years, I applaud the guy.
Yep it's his right, never questioned that. But unfortunately probably not for long. If Trump gets re-elected and nominates a couple more SCOTUS', it might keep us a float for a while. But I'm not optimistic long term.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts