Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
47,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL!

This guy is a few miles up the road from me and he made the big time as well as a statement.......

Pro Gun Rally Virginia

gun-rally-dump-2-3-1068x712.jpg

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
It's a stupid move on his part. How does he think walking around city streets carrying that is going to help his cause? It'll just scare the shit out of those, either on the fence, or just not interested into guns. What kind of candidates does he think all those people are going to vote for in the next election?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
While I'm envious that I dont own of those 9k worth of firepower. I would also not travel like that to show the world.
Sometimes the message we gun owners send out to the public is wrong .
In my opinion this is one of them .
I agree. I think this guy was wanting to win the "mine's bigger than yours" contest.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I agree not the brightest idea toting that around. The bigger point I would think is its none of the damn governments business if I have a 50 cal or a .22 The 2A does not specify only pistols or rifles or a magazine count. Nor does it say how long the barrel can be or what color of gun is bad. The mission was Government needs to get the hell out of our rights.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Bojo1961 said:

While I'm envious that I dont own of those 9k worth of firepower. I would also not travel like that to show the world.
Sometimes the message we gun owners send out to the public is wrong .
In my opinion this is one of them .
I agree. I think this guy was wanting to win the "mine's bigger than yours" contest.
He probably suffers from "SPS", ie, Small Penis Syndrome and tries to make up for it with other BIG THINGS!

·
47,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
47,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
47,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
When attending gun rallies at our state capital you will see a handful of guys with AR's slug on their shoulders. Organizers of the rally will usually kindly ask them not to do that and draw the wrong attention.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
Nice M107. I don't think the M82 has a monopod on the rear. I could be wrong, though. It happens all the time lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rant on.
All you pussies saying he shouldn't carry that weapon can go fuck off.
You don't like it, does it insult your sensitive side, move the fuck out of this country and whine from somewhere else.
Do you like your big 4 wheel drive truck? And You, do you like your hotrod?
Everyone has their thing......hmmmm....maybe because this is America fuckers.
He has every right to carry whatever the fuck THE LAW allows him to carry.
You sonsa bitches are what keep eroding our rights.
Rant off.
Well, maybe the meds from that colonoscopy this morning haven't wore off yet.
You all have a good day.

·
Registered
14,738 Posts
It does seem like having all those people WITHOUT visible firearms protesting would make a more powerful statement. i guess you can look at it both ways. Either way they ARE the average US citizen, you, me, your neighbor.

Not a bunch of klebolds.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts