Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Even loaded with crap in the back wont do that unless the frame was broken or rusted out before it was lifted. Even if the lift was done wrongly the truck wouldnt do that. Something happened other than extra weight in the bed.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Put that bitch on the frame machine and pull her back down,problem solved.Im gona say something else happen besides weight in the bed.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I've lifted many trucks up just the front or rear on Two post and have never had this happen.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
How big was the big block,lol.The leaf's on the 03's and up are kinda wierd,there a w shape unloaded and any weight will make them flat looking.Kinda wierd the first few times you haul something in them when you look at them.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Yeah, if it was that overloaded, I'd likely say it would have just pulled it off the lift altogether. Or lifted with the ass end staying on the ground.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I had an 04 1500 dodge hemi and a BBC in the bed would flatten the springs in the back so the "heavy stuff" isnt that heavy.
I hauled a 740ci pro mod motor complete ready to drop in the racecar.... in a bone stock 4 banger 2000 S10 from Detroit to Rockingham with no problem at all.
Won't be buying a Dodge truck anytime soon...lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, if it was that overloaded, I'd likely say it would have just pulled it off the lift altogether. Or lifted with the ass end staying on the ground.

I would say the same thing. The frame must have been rusted or something like someone else said.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If the rear was that heavy it would have over powered the front of truck on lift. The lift would have never lifted the back off the ground with out truck coming off lift first.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts