Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 180 of 272 Posts

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
LarryO
Thanks for posting my post that Chris Uratchko deleted on the NA section of YB.:)
Larry im still waiting for LOBES to show us Parkers combustion chamber that were never delivered to Parker Manifolds! $16000 and delivered nothing, Lobes you are a con man! Show us your work like every other honest cylinder head guy does on Yellow Bullet! Come on this section and show us Mr Guru! You are all fucking talk buddy full of shit what ever you post, did any of your buddies send you any burn rate maps for VP-C45?Go on ask them! :tonqe:
LOBES YOUR FULL OF SHIT and you got nothing to show us what you promised to deliver To Parker Manifolds after you took Parkers $16000.AMF:peeing LOBES/STEVE BROWN

Its hard to do work like that in a caravan.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Did you go to PRI mr Steve Brown / Lobes?

There would of been money to be made there for you. Many people to scam and rip. Maybe they were already onto you and didn't want rip offs in their building.

Maybe you just do it to overseas customers, so they are less likely to end up on your door step.......or caravan step.

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
LarryO
Thanks for posting my post that Chris Uratchko deleted on the NA section of YB.:)
Larry im still waiting for LOBES to show us Parkers combustion chamber that were never delivered to Parker Manifolds! $16000 and delivered nothing, Lobes you are a con man! Show us your work like every other honest cylinder head guy does on Yellow Bullet! Come on this section and show us Mr Guru! You are all fucking talk buddy full of shit what ever you post, did any of your buddies send you any burn rate maps for VP-C45?Go on ask them! :tonqe:
LOBES YOUR FULL OF SHIT and you got nothing to show us what you promised to deliver To Parker Manifolds after you took Parkers $16000.AMF:peeing LOBES/STEVE BROWN
Really? What if I post it? Then what?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
What are you going to post Lobes/Steve Brown? Your sins? How you took Terry Parkers $16000 and gave him nothing you scammer! And you call your self a Christian! Have you gone to church yet to confess ? :butthead:

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Why dont you ring Terry and sort this shit out?

What did he do to you to stop communiation with him after he gave you money?

Why would you expect any more money from a person you wont communicate with?

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Why dont you ring Terry and sort this shit out?

What did he do to you to stop communiation with him after he gave you money?

Why would you expect any more money from a person you wont communicate with?
Never in a million years. He has betrayed me in every possible way a man can betray another. His lies, fabrications and half truths, became public on Christmas morning a year ago. This is when he first attacked me publicly...for not...talking to his wife. I know you guys didn't know that was why he did all this but now you do. If, I decide to bring suite for defamation I will name everyone who threatened and attacked me on his behalf.

In any case, I will recoup my investment if I have to produce the parts myself.

·
Hugely Awesome Member
7,360 Posts
Ahhhh fuck it I'm back n again .... Lobes you sound like a habitual lying fucktard, a cumfelcher in the highest degree good luck suing me for defamation you stupid cunt !

For the record my actual name is Gary Jewblonski just let me start a gofund me account first please?

Ya know to give me a fighting chance to defend my magical unicorn and keyboard

Cheers

I'm sure you are a really great guy ..... For a lying scumbag ripoff fucking thieving scum cunt of a human being

Merry X-Mas

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Ahhhh fuck it I'm back n again .... Lobes you sound like a habitual lying fucktard, a cumfelcher in the highest degree good luck suing me for defamation you stupid cunt !

For the record my actual name is Gary Jewblonski just let me start a gofund me account first please?

Ya know to give me a fighting chance to defend my magical unicorn and keyboard

Cheers

I'm sure you are a really great guy ..... For a lying scumbag ripoff fucking thieving scum cunt of a human being

Merry X-Mas
Please elaborate on whatever point you are trying to make.

·
Hugely Awesome Member
7,360 Posts
Bump for the ripoff Steve brown/Lobes................

has no balls to come in here and explain himself yet posts treats in the N/A section and stuff up someone else's thread, knowing that someone would delete them..................

that the screenshots taken above.;)

He's just starting to show his true character.

Not really a Christian at all. Just a front.
FordSux:

161 - 180 of 272 Posts