Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 160 of 272 Posts

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
You've become a very angry man.

you know you can get help for that.

It starts by giving the bloke his money back, than maybe an explanation.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Sweet, if your on your way down, can you stop in and see Terry Parker and explain what happened to his money?

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts

this is how Lobes/Steve Brown the Christian conducts himself when he takes $16000 from someone, gives nothing in return, and people question it.

I wonder what the people you stand beside in church would think if they seen this?

·
King Phuckstick
1,950 Posts
so as I see it, I see a claim of someone making 5 payments, but the pdf only shows 2
if you are going to post proof, proofread it for typo's..

no skin in the game, but if you are going to blast someone, even if it's for 100.oo have your ducks in a row before you start..

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Don't forget to repent your sins today in church......

and keep off the holy wine and stick to the holy water.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts

this is how Lobes/Steve Brown the Christian conducts himself when he takes $16000 from someone, gives nothing in return, and people question it.

I wonder what the people you stand beside in church would think if they seen this?

Bump for threats from Lobes..........

You will go to hell making threats like that. God wont accept people making threats.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts

Bump for the ripoff Steve brown/Lobes................

has no balls to come in here and explain himself yet posts treats in the N/A section and stuff up someone else's thread, knowing that someone would delete them..................

that the screenshots taken above.;)

He's just starting to show his true character.

Not really a Christian at all. Just a front.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Lobes/ Steve Brown,
Still got no balls to come on here and tell us what happened with the $16000 you got from Parker Racing Manifolds, but you still continue to post on Chris Uratchkos NA Section with your BULLSHIT ! looking for more victims so you can ripoff Steve! Come on Buddy why dont you deliver what Parker paid for? Lately i thought about it Steve i think you just couldnt do the job buddy because you just dont have the knowledge, tell us about some heads that you have designed and put ports and chambers in them.What about flowing them and porting them/ R&D programs? Other cylinder head guys that post on here YB have some sort of a successful business. You carry on in your posts that you know more than guys like Carl Foltz of Tom Slawko. Steve Brown/Lobes to me you nothing but a thieving/ripoff/scumbag CUNT! i wouldnt even let you touch the cylinder head on my lawnmower. ;)PS>
Lobes/STEVE BROWN just remember EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
The buck stops at YB.com and we will not back down to any low life scumbag!!!!!
LOBES/Steve Brown you must be close to number 1 spot here on YB ripoff section considering the total amount of cash that you ripped off Parker Manifolds > $16000 ;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
LarryO
Thanks for posting my post that Chris Uratchko deleted on the NA section of YB.:)
Larry im still waiting for LOBES to show us Parkers combustion chamber that were never delivered to Parker Manifolds! $16000 and delivered nothing, Lobes you are a con man! Show us your work like every other honest cylinder head guy does on Yellow Bullet! Come on this section and show us Mr Guru! You are all fucking talk buddy full of shit what ever you post, did any of your buddies send you any burn rate maps for VP-C45?Go on ask them! :tonqe:
LOBES YOUR FULL OF SHIT and you got nothing to show us what you promised to deliver To Parker Manifolds after you took Parkers $16000.AMF:peeing LOBES/STEVE BROWN

141 - 160 of 272 Posts