Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sasuki and his asshole butt buddies are just trying to spin the truth... NOT working....
Lobes / Steve Brown just likes to Fuck guys named Terry and the next one doesn't know it yet ! I never found his posts helpful to anyone other that his own ego ! What a shame, the things this so called man has done. I guarantee that if some one did that to me I would have to take a flight or drive for a personal visit ... not pretty...it's a small world....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Sasuki and his asshole butt buddies are just trying to spin the truth... NOT working....
Lobes / Steve Brown just likes to Fuck guys named Terry and the next one doesn't know it yet ! I never found his posts helpful to anyone other that his own ego ! What a shame, the things this so called man has done. I guarantee that if some one did that to me I would have to take a flight or drive for a personal visit ... not pretty...it's a small world....
You are one of the smart ones that worked him out,but unfortunately that cunt Lobes/Steve Brown is 10000 miles away,his still taking shit in the prostock section in the N/A section of YB. But one day he never knows whos going to tap him on the back,the cunt thinks his smart taking US $16000 off a hard working Australian.But he will never come to this section to explain what his delivered for that sum of money.Lobes/Steve Brown you are a low life cunt and you call your self a Christian .

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts

A lot of truth in this post. ;)

·
The Dude Abides
18,431 Posts
Hmmm.

·
Registered
202 Posts
So I'm trying to spin the truth by asking for proof? Damn you are retarded.

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
Ok now let's see some screenshots of the conversation for what the money was for
So I'm trying to spin the truth by asking for proof? Damn you are retarded.

You seen proof of payment dipshit.

THen you wanted to see screenshots of a conversation.:rolleyes:

The proof is there.;)

Steve Brown/Lobes has taken payment from Terry Parker and Terry Parker has received nothing in return.

So saluki, how are you connected to the rippoff bloke Steve Brown / Lobes?
Does your mate get you to come in here and talk shit?

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
Next you will want to se shipping transcripts from the last few years to make sure nothing was sent from Steve Brown / Lobes / Ripoff to Terry Parker.:rolleyes:

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
Why don't you come in here Mr Steve Brown and continue the discussion?

sooo, who do you THINK I am?..................

Bitch

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
where did ya go?

did ya go to try find out who I am, again?

PM me bitch, and ill give you my details if your gonna come see me personally.;)

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
even if you did know who I am and you sent your Karma around..........''

Id think twice cos im not a pussy like you and you will see me in person.;)

You think I don't know people over there too, fuckstick.

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
Now your fucken angry cos you ripped someone off $16000?

I be angry if I was ripped off, not if I received the bonus.

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
so which one of your mates that ive done business with over there gave me up?

YOu could of sent me a PM and I would have told ya.

·
Unbanned
20,320 Posts
For those that are wondering....

Lobes/Steve Brown is communicating with me in another thread cos he knows his mate will be in soon to clear up his BS and threats....

Pity I took screen shots of it.;)

121 - 140 of 272 Posts