Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 272 Posts

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Because your "cause" is purely assumption. You have no proof, like I have no proof, nor does anyone else. All anyone knows is some money was sent. That's it. I detest a thief, don't get me wrong. I had 20 grand worth of engines and parts stolen from my house last year. I know how it feels. I also detest watching people be hung out to dry and persecuted for no reason. If it's true......light him (or anyone) on fire and hang their ass..........but only two people know the truth. So far, there is no proof of any wrong doing here......except the wrong doings of those persecuting Lobes based on nothing.

Oh, please.

a lot of people on this site report ripoffs and have no fact except for a story they are telling, yet everyone believes them and it not questioned.

Here is proof of payment and a story that Lobes keeps avoiding, yet this whole thing is based on nothing?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Oh, please.

a lot of people on this site report ripoffs and have no fact except for a story they are telling, yet everyone believes them and it not questioned.

Here is proof of payment and a story that Lobes keeps avoiding, yet this whole thing is based on nothing?
I'm glad that we agree that, up to this point, it's based on nothing.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Facts of case: someone sent some money. End of facts of this case. Everything else: hearsay.
and why would you think a bloke would come out of thin air and make such claims?..................

because he didn't receive what he paid for.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
In 2010 "Lobes" of Yellow Bullet fame, Steve Brown, agreed to design, draw, make the patterns for a cylinder head & intake manifold for Parker Racing Components P/L. Total cost of $28,000 & it would take 3 months. I, Terry Parker sent Steve Brown a total of $16,000 on the following dates:
4th Feb 2010 $2000
24th June 2010 $5000
25th June 2010 $2000

Advertisement: [COLOR=#3B68FF !important]Replay Ad[/COLOR]​

Ads by ZINC

18th Oct 2010 $5000
19th Oct 2010 $2000

Early this year [ 2010] Steve Brown of Yellow Bullet Fame cut off all forms of contact. After 5 years of lies & excuses I now have an unfinished drawing of a cylinder head which is useless & obviously no manifold. drawing. At the end of the day it's useless.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I don't think that. I don't "think" anything about this other than what I've said.....it doesn't belong here, there's no proof of anything other than someone (there's no proof that it was even op) sent some money, and a respected individual has been persecuted. Again, FACTS of case: some money was sent somewhere by someone. That's it. I'm not taking sides, other than the side of "this is a legal matter that doesn't belong here".

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
I don't think that. I don't "think" anything about this other than what I've said.....it doesn't belong here, there's no proof of anything other than someone (there's no proof that it was even op) sent some money, and a respected individual has been persecuted. Again, FACTS of case: some money was sent somewhere by someone. That's it. I'm not taking sides, other than the side of "this is a legal matter that doesn't belong here".
I don't know why your putting smoke and mirrors in here.

the Western Union transfers clearly show who sent money and who was the recipient.

Im sure legally is the only really way to pursue this, but I think it was the op's last ditch attempt to provoke Lobes to do the right thing.

as for this thread, I believe it has its place here and I hope it invokes people thoughts before doing business with Steve Brown.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
The more this thread is bought up and the more Lobes / Steve Brown's name is mentioned, makes it to the top of the list in a Google search.;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Why doesnt Lobes/Steve Brown come on here like a good christian that his supposed to be and explain what happened to the $16000 that was sent to him from ParkerManifolds?
Its ok for every other ripoff individuals to be mentioned on Negative seller/buyer feedback section but what is different here is Lobes merry men cannot get it through there thick heads that he has taken $16000 off Parker Manifolds and delivered nothing! Enigma how would you feel if you got done for $16000 ??????

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
Ok now let's see some screenshots of the conversation for what the money was for
What, are you a cop?

fucken screenshot of conversation.:rolleyes:

You didn't answer my question if Steve Brown snores at night, and others.

He posted up money transactions from himself to Steve Brown and he has received nothing.

If he had received something, don't you think when Lobes was in here being a smart arse, that he would have mentioned that he has what he paid for?

Terry Parker has provide all that need be.

Nay sayers are clutching at straws.

·
Registered
30,223 Posts
Lobes works for Terry Walters Performance Engines?!!! Wow I did not know that...now I do. Nice guy Terry is.

·
Unbanned
20,313 Posts
I don't think he "works for" but rather "works out" of his building.

Maybe Lobes/Steve Brown could chime in and set us straight.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
So is it my understanding that Steve Brown is a worthless dog and a thieving scum bag ?
Well its looking that way! Lobes/Steve Brown still hasnt the balls to come on here and say what happened to the US$16000 that he took from Parker Manifolds. :smt102

101 - 120 of 272 Posts