Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a little over a month and a half before the texas mile. We are going to see just how fast an F-body can go!! We are not cutting any corners. I will try and update on a weekly basis. Enjoy!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Just beat that Supra's mph. Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
SW's supra no longer has the standing mile record, it will be very interesting to see a Camaro battle it out against Underground's Lambo and Hefner's Ford GT.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
SW's supra no longer has the standing mile record, it will be very interesting to see a Camaro battle it out against Underground's Lambo and Hefner's Ford GT.
They have no chance, I like lmr and all but the FORD GT is going to be very hard to touch. I don't believe the lambo has a chance either Lambo make 1900rwhp and have only gone 250 so far.....There will be some upcoming FGT builds that are going to be mile only builds and going to make over 2000whp.....

The camaro is going to be hard to get traction and it takes 1900-2000 rwhp to run over 260. But i will be rout'n for them, hope they can run a no:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well with the GT42-82 mm turbos and a 461 that is comparable to our drag radial car, It should make around 2500+ flywheel hp. As far as traction that is the easy part. The hard part is getting the engine to live at 2500-2600 hp for 20 seconds.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well with the GT42-82 mm turbos and a 461 that is comparable to our drag radial car, It should make around 2500+ flywheel hp. As far as traction that is the easy part. The hard part is getting the engine to live at 2500-2600 hp for 20 seconds.
bingo> ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
They have no chance, I like lmr and all but the FORD GT is going to be very hard to touch. I don't believe the lambo has a chance either Lambo make 1900rwhp and have only gone 250 so far.....There will be some upcoming FGT builds that are going to be mile only builds and going to make over 2000whp.....

The camaro is going to be hard to get traction and it takes 1900-2000 rwhp to run over 260. But i will be rout'n for them, hope they can run a no:
Yah, definately going to be a tough feet to accomplish. It is exciting to see many of these cars being built specifically for the mile. If I remember correctly, didn't you lend a hand with one of Hedner's GTs?

Do you plan on testing out the F2 GT there?

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Yah, definately going to be a tough feet to accomplish. It is exciting to see many of these cars being built specifically for the mile. If I remember correctly, didn't you lend a hand with one of Hedner's GTs?

Do you plan on testing out the F2 GT there?
Yes i helped those guys down there and i designed the billet crank for the engine and had them made. I also did the zr1 corvette brake conversion for them. My car is going on the dyno tomorrow and thursday depending on the weather here. Its all ready right now. It has nothing with a f2 on it for Ray's car or any t.t car, well i would like to run with PP car but if they get it figured out they will be very fast tooooo...Its going to take 2000rwhp in a Ford GT to be king. Plain and Simple a Gallardo has no chance in my mind of runnin 265+ in the mile. Time will tell i guess.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 52 Posts