Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a post on the NSCA board where Chuck is calling out Billy Glidden!! Chuck I like you... and that's why Im gonna pack a lunch for ya..

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Monty, does Chuck know that Billy just went 7.0 at the FFw race earlier this month. Damn a 7.5 NPS car running Billy's 7.0, 10.5 car. Bet you a Ford wins though. 8)

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Yes Billy Glidden is Fast as Hell! But you have not heard the rules yet.
!0.5w's to 10.5w's, 2900min for our Big Block to 2450min for Billy's Small Block,All run on Motor and liberty to liberty. Carbs and Gasoline only. L :D ets see who's Badd

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
You name the price big mouth!!! I figure i can run ok??? I have cars in hot street and street bandit running 8.6's at 3000lbs. I have a few more horses, and you are giving a weight break. Make it easy on yourself, traction will be less a problem without nitrous, all you folks and your big talk, get a grip!! BG

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
So Billy, are you going to this race at Milan? Isn't the NSCA race at the same time? If so, please make it for Saturday night or something so I can drive from Canada to see it. 8)

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I really don't have any clue what this is all about, I have been very busy, I have no time for non sense, and have nothing to prove o any of these folks. I do not figure this is all that much though, people are always looking for a way to stir crap, so to answer your question........ I really doubt it, the races are already so slow, and no one has much interest in going to the nsca races, not a bash, just a fact. They need to get a new way of thinking, I am very surprised they are still going? BG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts