Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
say for instance if someone is testing at one of the events that this live timing is used at, and the racer has NO ET on the window, wouldnt the live timing still pick it up???

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
say for instance if someone is testing at one of the events that this live timing is used at, and the racer has NO ET on the window, wouldnt the live timing still pick it up???
?????

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
No one is going to see your slow turd times don't worry. Last thing you need is another excuse as to why NOT to race somebody. :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hopefully it came with a first aid kit and a step ladder.
you have something smart to say on every site i go to for no apparent reason, i want to see what you have to say in person

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
you have something smart to say on every site i go to for no apparent reason, i want to see what you have to say in person
Don't worry I'm just as charming in person.

Follow you around give me a break. Just remember when you stick your neck out you risk someone chopping your head off. That seems to be your M.O. Maybe just stick to RC cars or something.

·
Misanthropist
3,142 Posts
:smt017 Wow!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you have to have a membership to see the times? I don't see anything come up after they make a pass.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts