Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shameless plug

http://www.indyracingscene.com/index.php

new forum, in it's infancy, certainly not meant to take away from anything on the YB. just a local thang.

We hope to get some track info on board, I'm talking to ORP and some others. Just a one stop place you can click to find the Indy racing schedule.

it's not brand specific and you dont have to live in Indy to join, but it probably won't do you much good if you're in Texas, but your welcome to be there. :D

have a good one YB members!
JS

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
looks like a cool site,good luck with it.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Glad you got it running, Jerry. Sorry I hadn't replied to you yet, I've been swamped lately.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Actually, it's been in the low 80s-85 all this week thanks to Gustav. Overcast and cloudy but GREAT temps :D Tell me again about that heat when you guys get covered in all that white shit this winter :D

Took a quick break from testing the nitrous system - all is well. Hopefully running it tomorrow!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated shameless plug!

We re still around for all you local folks in Indiana, Ohio, Meee chigan, Illinois etc... or for anyone who is interested!

Results and Rule changes posted by Track operators weekly, including Lucas Oil raceway, formerly ORP

we added some local tracks forums, Lots of traffic through the Rage Event..

come join us!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
http://www.indyracingscene.com/showthread.php?t=1398

discussion about an entry level class for RAGE.. for those of you that dont know RAGE is a heads up /index series in its second year in INDY at Lucas Oil. the whole idea was brainstormed by Mike Starks of CFM and Kurt Johnson of NHRA, the very first meeting was held in my Meineke shop in Avon.

Join the action and come check it out!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts