Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I've been watching it. Lol reporters and tear gas.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
LOL Yep tearing them up with the gas!
I watched a guy in a gas chamber(with no mask) call me a pussy (while I was wearing a mask) all I could say is "yes sir" and run lol. Tear gas ain't no joke.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I don't normally turn on my TV let alone CNN.. But I've been watching the CNN feed for a little while now..

These people still can't grasp the concept that you don't rush a officer after he has his gun drawn on you and asking you to freeze... smh

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't normally turn on my TV let alone CNN.. But I've been watching the CNN feed for a little while now..

These people still can't grasp the concept that you don't rush a officer after he has his gun drawn on you and asking you to freeze... smh
Same here but this is some good stuff!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I'm DVR'in it. Don't fuck it up for me!!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I wish the police/guard would use DM gas on those rioters. It makes you crap your pants and vomit at the same time. Used it on us at the Police Academy gas house, rivers of shit and puke at the end of the day.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish the police/guard would use DM gas on those rioters. It makes you crap your pants and vomit at the same time. Used it on us at the Police Academy gas house, rivers of shit and puke at the end of the day.
Yep the ******* deserve it...

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fuck off you piece of shit. Where does fucking trash like you come from?

Michael Brown paid for the Cigars. The Ferguson Police have been busted for trying to set him up as a thug.

You fucking fishbelly.
Suck a long cock dicksucker.. :smt082

1 - 20 of 34 Posts