Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here a update on the 90Gt Billy Barnes been working off and on all winter on this car. without Billy dont think we were me back. Billy doing all the painting and work on the car. it look GREAT!! not sure if we will run that good but we are going look good! the motor the same as last year. My buddy Ricky Fox help me get out and we start it and ran for short time hoping eveything will be ok? hoping to make John show in Va on March 19th for x275. its been alot work , time and money. we have Great time last year with you guys.

·
John's X275 fan
1,657 Posts
Lookin great Jimmy, looks like we might have to turn up the Super man Johnson kit to keep up with the Quick half of the X275 this spring. John Sears is doing a great damn job with the class and you are doing a great job gettin the car ready for some small tire action in a few weeks...

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been working on and off this week at Billy. hoping the motor is ok!! time will tell. all the wiring is done Ricky going have to check the Nitrous stuff, water , fuel and nitrous lines done . Tommy came by clean 1 wheel on saturday 3 to go buddy. dam An fitting about broke the bank. hoping by the end of next week the motor will running and front end on. Mike Hedges of Mike Mustangs Shop stop by and donation some cash for rebuild thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here some more pictures from this weekend. Thanks for Hard work Billy . also thanks to Scott from Speed help out on running parts. we have a little problem with fuel pump today. getting close.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Thats a serious looking motor!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks making a little over 800 hp onthe motor. and add 2 fogger from Steve Johnson. trying to have a little fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts