Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a colonoscopy a few weeks ago. Well I had a follow up with the doctor yesterday. Turns out they found a lesion in there with pre cancerous cells. I have to see a surgeon on Aug. 10th. At least they caught it very early!!! 8)

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx everyone. I was told it was caused by everyone trying to stick it up my ass all these years. Gotta find another job!!! :roll:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO!!!! A guy I work with just had this done. His was much larger and he was out of work for six weeks. My doctor said they might be able to burn it with a lazer but the area where it is, is very thin and could burn a hole. This is why he wants a surgeon to do it so if they burn a hole he can operate and fix it. This is why I have to see the surgeon on Aug. 10th to see how he wants to approach this. Maybe fix a flat would work!!!! :lol:

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Fix a Flat with a little super glue and some VHT mix for ten minutes and apply.

That will 150 bucks

Thank you

Dr L. MD

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll just have to tell the Doctor, he can't operate until after the Aug. 28th Cruise Night. Gotta take care of them troops!!! 8)

·
Registered
19,913 Posts
best luck to you-i put off having one because i hate needles, i figured something would be found, when i finally got up the nerve to do it, they used me as a ginny pig to try drinking a combo of diff nasty sh#%vt
b4 the proceedure(you know what i mean) i came thru ok, i would go thru it in a minute if i had to again-its hell gettin old

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Had one at 48 and everything was fine. Doctor wanted to do another since it had been 6 years. Preventive maintainace. Glad I did.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts