Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Lowrider made a pass tonight at Irwindale.Lifted twice coasted through the stripe BUSTED a 6.07..But this car isnt capable to run 5.90's explain?

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
I'll have a time slip after the event :p
Lowrider made a pass tonight at Irwindale.Lifted twice coasted through the stripe BUSTED a 6.07..But this car isnt capable to run 5.90's explain?
Still didn’t go 5.90s just saying :p . And where’s the video and time slip :smt102:smt102

·
Registered
458 Posts
Still didn’t go 5.90s just saying :p . And where’s the video and time slip :smt102:smt102
Not to be dip shit but dude is a street racer.You think he would give me a time slip to post his et's?And no never had a intrest to post a vid of his car.
Best believe if I am not behind the wheel of my junk at the track vid will be had for you sir pedaling busting high 5's!!!:finga:

·
Too Strong, For Too Long.
26,672 Posts
The announcer gave it all away when he said "it was all on the tree". The race was decided by a hundredth or less. Whatever the Vega runs, the Lowrider is faster by the amount the Vega beat the Lowrider on the tree. The Vega is low on steam, Lowrider didn't kill much or anything Ripp'n it once at the stripe, that was for show/effect. What does the Vega run ???

·
Registered
331 Posts
The announcer gave it all away when he said "it was all on the tree". The race was decided by a hundredth or less. Whatever the Vega runs, the Lowrider is faster by the amount the Vega beat the Lowrider on the tree. The Vega is low on steam, Lowrider didn't kill much or anything Ripp'n it once at the stripe, that was for show/effect. What does the Vega run ???
It's a GRUDGE race....no one is gonna tell you what they actually ran.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Grudge race was had tonight.I had no clue Lowrider was there spare of the moment vid bad angle with a delay during the vid and me talking shit lol.
Moving forward Lowrider busted a 5.42 and was all over the track on the top end before the stripe.
The vid isnt the greatest due to you cant see the ET after the race on the clock because of the lighting and my POS cell phone..I tell no lies give credit where its due.I knew this car was well capable to bust 5.90's easy.
I will get a better angle and the time clocks next time no doubt. J/K on the knuckle heads.

·
Too Strong, For Too Long.
26,672 Posts
BMF

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Grudge race was had tonight.I had no clue Lowrider was there spare of the moment vid bad angle with a delay during the vid and me talking shit lol.
Moving forward Lowrider busted a 5.42 and was all over the track on the top end before the stripe.
The vid isnt the greatest due to you cant see the ET after the race on the clock because of the lighting and my POS cell phone..I tell no lies give credit where its due.I knew this car was well capable to bust 5.90's easy.
I will get a better angle and the time clocks next time no doubt. J/K on the knuckle heads. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjhSXY0Zd4U&t=10s
Very nice :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

·
Registered
458 Posts
How many cubes is in it
Engine is a LS with a carburetor.CID is unkown but bet its much larger than a 6.0..
We still have no clue what that car will run in the 8th WOT and not all over the track on the top end before the stripe..
I wont say I said so about he could run 5.90's easy BUT:p

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Engine is a LS with a carburetor.CID is unkown but bet its much larger than a 6.0..
We still have no clue what that car will run in the 8th WOT and not all over the track on the top end before the stripe..
I wont say I said so about he could run 5.90's easy BUT:p
Ok so steve set up a match race with my buddy and now say we need to be on 28s ? The car is a full body all steel street car 3200lb ( Camaro) with 10.5w on it so we can run the list against the big tire guys in Vegas . Can we work something out ? Or you stuck with 28s ? I think it will be a kick ass race

21 - 40 of 46 Posts