Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Dude in the left lane is better known as Low Rider..Well known street racer in these parts that test at my home track.Ive seen him make a test in the 8th and lift at the 330 mark and busted a very low 6..He wont run it out at Irwindale and we all know why...ET would be revealed no lights out at Irwindale.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Haven’t been but a few times this year but there are some good grudge races there. Nothing insanely fast but they’re all quicker than me so I enjoy it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
There’s a blue car similar to yours there. Same group have a yellow camaro. Cool guys.
Right on cool shit.I built my car because I wanted something different than most.
Turd started off running high 11's in the 8th.Got this turd down to the best et to date 7.48..Still a turd but I enjoy my junk from what it once was lol..

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
Totally fun for the street. As long as you enjoy it, who cares. I’m getting my turd ready for the track this coming year. Hoping for low 7’s in the 8th. I’m sure I’ll be disappointed.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Totally fun for the street. As long as you enjoy it, who cares. I’m getting my turd ready for the track this coming year. Hoping for low 7’s in the 8th. I’m sure I’ll be disappointed.
Put the hose to it and dont look back..:p
I'm swapping out for a nitrous converter sense my current verter is not ideal for what I'm doing.
7.0's on a mild build pump gas engine 4k pound car without me in it on a 150 jet on the hose will work for me .. All fun not trying to set the world on fire..

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
If lowrider seen this post he would be laughing his ass off.That car is capable of 5.90's easy no doubt....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts