Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKt_bXs97_k

watch the sec qualify pass at 3.47 in the flames are a lil orange but getting there. Plugs looked a lil fat

I know i got to get the wheestand under control ...lol

1st round damn thing bent the bars, duh what would you expect, guess i didnt tighten the shocks enough

Steve J i had some comp issues and now i cant log onto the IS board anymore, think you can PM my password to me on here?? Thanks

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What was the source of the problem? Looks great!
was trying different tune ups last year, some that have worked well for others, not for lack of trying but i just could not get it to work that well, the car has been a few tenths faster than this vid shows. My way of tuning the car went a best of a .43 @ 160, Lived to see 140+ nitrous passes pretty much trouble free, finally pinched a ring in a shelf type piston, Last season i tried a different way of tuning and went a best of a .38 [email protected] 162. However the engine just did not like that style of tuning and hurt some pistons and rings. I dont want to get into the differences in the tune ups, only because i dont want to hear any pissing matches over whats better, i know what lives and keeps this engine happy, the tuneup is debateable sure, but i dont want people telling what works when it just does not...LOL Sorry to ramble on , thanks

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
nice candles ! Im working on mine, but with this new sheetmetal and twin doms on a SB, its tricky !

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after two full passes, and one attempt at leaving. the straps are all there, and nothing came out of the vacum tank.....

Not sure if those candles are blue, but they look close LOL

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Good job!! :party

·
Super Moderator
12,124 Posts
Well after two full passes, and one attempt at leaving. the straps are all there, and nothing came out of the vacum tank.....

Not sure if those candles are blue, but they look close LOL
That's the way we like it !! :cool:

From what you can see the color doesn't look to bad. Need to go ahead and put some thru the fender dumps on it now for pretty candle shows !!! :p SJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts