Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys Gonna help a friend put a BBC in his 84 mustang.Never worked on a ford n actually dont have any friends that have any so were lost all help will be greatly appriciated.My friends not the best when it comes to working on these thing so any tips would help as i will be there to help as much as possible but not all the time. Ok so i hear we need to purchace a new rack? best one maybe or easiest to use what else anything guys the little thing to..........Thanks Jeremy

Also if u got any links to any good websites that would have parts for this swap thanks

·
Registered
607 Posts
Here is our 79-04 Mustang GM Swap 4130 Race K-Member. This setup is not your typical standard Mustang K-Member with some sort of motor mounts slapped onto it. K-Member utilizes our Manual Pinto Rack & Pinion

We designed this K-Member for the job and retained the stock steering rack location. By moving the K-member main hoop out in front of the steering rack allows the use of almost any stock type and large sump oil pans.

The motor mount kits come in two different versions: LS1 & Big Block-Small Block. This kit has 1" of front to back adjustment designed into them. This adjust-ability help with firewall, header, and radiator clearance.

Here is a link for more info and pictures
http://www.racecraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=272&products_id=1683

Kory,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts