Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you don't know the story, In 2004, Montgomery drove from her Melvern, Kansas, farmhouse to the northwest Missouri town of Skidmore under the guise of adopting a rat terrier puppy from Bobbie Jo Stinnett, a 23-year-old dog breeder. She strangled Stinnett with a rope before performing a crude cesarean section and fleeing with the baby.

·
Registered
14,927 Posts
Amazing. And she used to play Samantha Stephens on Bewitched, right? Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
27,687 Posts
If there were publuc hangings in front of the court house every Saturday morning this country would be a better place.

Yep.
A quick trial, one appeal, and immediate execution would change things for the better.

I've said it before: If I were in charge a 16 year old female virgin carrying a bag of gold would be able to cross this country without fear.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,089 Posts
Joe's going to end capital punishment. Families will be denied closure.

·
Registered
28,897 Posts
They can't get the meds needed as the drug makers are refusing to sell it to them.

Just shoot them up on all that seized heroin/fentynal. One huge dose and lights out.
i like the chinese method the best.....small caliber bullet to the back of the head...........send a bill for the cost of the bullet, to the family.

·
Registered
8,171 Posts
Montgomery's was the first federal execution in 67 years, but while that is a long time, the last state execution of a woman - and I use that term loosely - was only five years ago in 2015, and the two before that were in 2014. Christina Marie Riggs is notable in that she is the youngest woman to be put to death since the moratorium on women's executions was lifted in 1976, and she was tried, convicted, and executed within a span of just under two years! I hate that two years on death row is something to be celebrated, but when the average stay on death row is about 15 years these days, two years seems comparatively awesome. Riggs is also notable in that she was executed with the same drug she killed one her victims with. Take that, bitch...!

Also, Look at the equality in this list... :unsure:

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
I always like the defense they are mentally unstable or unfit. No Shit if your going to do a crime like cut a baby out of a mother, its pretty damn obvious your mental elevator doesn't go to all the floors and doing a little time in jail is not going to rehabilitate you. This was a crime that deserved the death penalty and it should have been carried out a long time ago.

·
Registered
21,097 Posts
None of the horseshit "facts" about "the youngest", "the first" whatever else, matters. The ONLY thing that matters is "is she sane enough to comprehend what she did" and "what did she do." If ANYbody deserved to die at the hands of the gobt, this "thing" did!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts