Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEP like I said before they played their first game super bowl .....hail to the D bitches!!!!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Lions sucked last night!!! The score was way to close, since the Lions only had to contend with the Bears offense. Shit, Bears defense were in the locker room the entire game!!!!

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
If the Lions sucked last night, then the Bears sucket almost twice as bad since they lost 24-13. The game was ugly at times, what was there, like 6 penalties in a row in the 2nd quarter ?

The Lions definitely seem to be for real.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Lions sucked last night!!! The score was way to close, since the Lions only had to contend with the Bears offense. Shit, Bears defense were in the locker room the entire game!!!!
Man if they suck where do your Bears sit right now..............

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Man if they suck where do your Bears sit right now..............
Oh there is no question that the Bears suck. That goes without saying. I was just pointing out that the score was pretty close considering the shit call on Urlacher that resulted in a TD, and the fact that the Bears defense seemed to be missing all night. Hell, Lions should have scored 4 more touchdowns if they were the real deal.

As a Bears fan, it pains me to no end to say that the packers are going to destroy the Lions.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Oh there is no question that the Bears suck. That goes without saying. I was just pointing out that the score was pretty close considering the shit call on Urlacher that resulted in a TD, and the fact that the Bears defense seemed to be missing all night. Hell, Lions should have scored 4 more touchdowns if they were the real deal.

As a Bears fan, it pains me to no end to say that the packers are going to destroy the Lions.
They might....they probably should. GB is the elite of the league. Rivalry games, though, don't always go according to hoyle.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

We didnt want to run up the score ha ha.
They need to work on some stuff for sure.
I am just happy they are winning
Meagtron FTW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts