Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
What was up with the coaches fighting ? Maybe Harbaugh was celebrating a little too hard ?

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Sounds like you guys are the sore losers,LOL

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Harbaugh was the one being a dick, he should have got his ass beat. All of the talking heads on the halftime show agree, Bill Cower said he would he takin him down if he did that to him.

DISCLAIMER - I'm not a Lions fan

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i like how that short / fat media guy tried stepping in. gtfo bro!

youre grown men. if you dont want somebody celebrating or talking smack, then beat em

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
What ,in your professional opinion, did he do wrong?
In my 30 years of watching football i have never seen a head coach run across the field and approach the other coach like that. It looked to me as if harbaugh was acting like schwartz was a teammate he was high fiving. That in itself was unprofessional and none of us know what was said.

Im a huge harbaugh fan btw!

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
What ,in your professional opinion, did he do wrong?
I don't have a "professional" opinion anymore than I think you do, but Bill Cowher on the other hand does, and he said the same thing I did. But if you really want my opinion, I think that as a head coach he needs to handle hisself in a more professional manner. Also according to the Lions coach he also uttered some curse words at him as he jogged away and that is why he went after him.

I'm not on here to get into debates with internet experts like yourself so I won't be responding unless you have some information that hasn't been on ESPN, CBS and Fox.

Have a nice evening and feel free to debate others as to why thier opinions are wrong if they differ from yours.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
I don't have a "professional" opinion anymore than I think you do, but Bill Cowher on the other hand does, and he said the same thing I did. But if you really want my opinion, I think that as a head coach he needs to handle hisself in a more professional manner. Also according to the Lions coach he also uttered some curse words at him as he jogged away and that is why he went after him.

I'm not on here to get into debates with internet experts like yourself so I won't be responding unless you have some information that hasn't been on ESPN, CBS and Fox.

Have a nice evening and feel free to debate others as to why thier opinions are wrong if they differ from yours.
Thank you kind Sir, just did'n see anything wrong when it happened or when I watched the vid.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts