Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The Latvian seller start245, these absolutely 100% do come in genuine boxes with the holograms and codes on each box. I and many friends have ordered these injectors and they come the same way every single time. They are a true and genuine product and I have sent mine to Eric Derr for cleaning a couple times now and they flow dead nuts what they are supposed to. Buy without reservation

·
AMP Racing member
3,450 Posts
What do you suppose these will flow on 90-95psi base pressure?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Just to confirm, the Bosch injectors I bought from the Latvian ebay seller 'start245' were delivered today, all came in sealed bags in sealed Bosch boxes with the hologram ,and all passed the security code checks on Bosch's website. You can safely buy from this seller.
Delivery time was around a week. Thanks to all who responded to my questions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
at 160 per they are not the cheapest, but motors cost more. I felt the same way 10 years ago and didnt spend money were I didnt think I needed to. After chasing some strange random melt downs ( methanol) and talking to some injectors guys we blamed the injector. After switching almost 7 years ago no more issues.

In short those injectors and also i be-leave morans as well are not stainless internals witch will always have problems in the long run. They have a very week internal spring witch allows them to run very low pulse width, witch any tuner can make idle. The problem you will randomly loss full accurate control of the injector.

yes the high-z will not need a strong driver to run vs a low-z injector, but most modern ecm's have strong injector drivers and will directly drive a low-z injecto

I am not trying to sell these things and dont. But myself and lots of others learned the expensive way.
^^^X2^^^ on the Siemens Deka injectors. I have 16 212/225PPH Dekas that have been on methanol for over 10 years without a single issue. I bought the second set from Muscle Motors about 2011. Seems like they were around $1100 a set back then.
This seems like really solid advice!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts