Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Neither Smartfire nor the Latvian dealers sell the injectors in the Bosch hologram boxes (so that you can check on the Bosch website if they are genuine or fake), both said they were just sealed in poly bags, you can make of that what you want..... I'll buy elsewhere.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Neither Smartfire nor the Latvian dealers sell the injectors in the Bosch hologram boxes (so that you can check on the Bosch website if they are genuine or fake), both said they were just sealed in poly bags, you can make of that what you want..... I'll buy elsewhere.
Not true. Before I bought any from Smartfire I’ve always bought them from smart245 on EBay from Latvia. I just bought 8 a week ago and as usual they all came in sealed boxes with the hologram and a tracking number to identify them on the computer that works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just a heads up the bosch ng injectors over the years have many problems. The best thing i have done was go to the deka 220lb years ago. they are bullet
proof.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just a heads up the bosch ng injectors over the years have many problems. The best thing i have done was go to the deka 220lb years ago. they are bullet
proof.
Those are the price of Moran billet atomizers. They better be bullet proof. Lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
at 160 per they are not the cheapest, but motors cost more. I felt the same way 10 years ago and didnt spend money were I didnt think I needed to. After chasing some strange random melt downs ( methanol) and talking to some injectors guys we blamed the injector. After switching almost 7 years ago no more issues.

In short those injectors and also i be-leave morans as well are not stainless internals witch will always have problems in the long run. They have a very week internal spring witch allows them to run very low pulse width, witch any tuner can make idle. The problem you will randomly loss full accurate control of the injector.

yes the high-z will not need a strong driver to run vs a low-z injector, but most modern ecm's have strong injector drivers and will directly drive a low-z injecto

I am not trying to sell these things and dont. But myself and lots of others learned the expensive way.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
^^^X2^^^ on the Siemens Deka injectors. I have 16 212/225PPH Dekas that have been on methanol for over 10 years without a single issue. I bought the second set from Muscle Motors about 2011. Seems like they were around $1100 a set back then.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Dave Owens, I have no reason to lie about these injectors, when I get 5 minutes I'll check to see if I still have the messages from both sellers saved on my ebay account, then I'll screenshot these messages and post them on here for everyone to see. Maybe then you'll think twice before calling someone a liar from behind a screen.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Here are the replies from both Smartfire and the Latvian seller, as I stated -both said their injectors DO NOT come in the hologram Bosch boxes Bosch seller replies 002.jpg Bosch seller replies 001.jpg

·
Registered
558 Posts
Here is what RegalRocket said about the Bosch injectors he sells,
- "I have short NGI-2 Bosch 210’s with Denso connectors in stock. $600 a set shipped and I sell top adapters and/or electrical connectors as well for $50 a set if needed. Injectors come sealed and in the Bosch hologram boxes. I can also provide a flow sheet for $20 if thats needed (But seals would need to be cut obviously)"
There's no reason to sell these injectors without the sealed hologram box (unless you ask for them to be flowed), so anyone selling them without the hologram boxes have something to hide- almost certainly they are copies.

·
Registered
558 Posts
And I would take Bosch quality control and reliability over any other make, there is a reason OEM's use millions of their parts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dave Owens, I have no reason to lie about these injectors, when I get 5 minutes I'll check to see if I still have the messages from both sellers saved on my ebay account, then I'll screenshot these messages and post them on here for everyone to see. Maybe then you'll think twice before calling someone a liar from behind a screen.
I never even thought about insinuating that you were lying. I was stating that I know for a fact that it isn’t true because every one I’ve ever ordered from start245 out of Latvia came like the one in the picture. Including the one I was holding in my hand in the picture. The letter sounded like they barely understood English or what you were even asking. To me it’s more important to have the facts out there about one of the few legitimate sellers of something that’s important to guys that don’t want to pay triple that amount for a set of injectors. That’s why I stated that I was wrong about Smartfire.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've bought 2 sets from start245 on ebay also. Both came in individual sealed boxes & passed the Bosch online fraud check.

Edit: It's been over a year since the last set I bought.

·
Registered
558 Posts
It makes you wonder why start245 said in their email reply to me- 'there are no holograms' , they must be aware of the Bosch security features, it's a big selling point to guarantee that your products are genuine. I really would like them to be genuine as it would save me a bit of money - I'm one of those guys that doesn't want to pay triple for a set of injectors.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It makes you wonder why start245 said in their email reply to me- 'there are no holograms' , they must be aware of the Bosch security features, it's a big selling point to guarantee that your products are genuine. I really would like them to be genuine as it would save me a bit of money - I'm one of those guys that doesn't want to pay triple for a set of injectors.
A buddy just ordered a set last night, I'll try to get some pictures from him when they come in.

·
Registered
271 Posts
If they say no boxes then the BIG question is, "Why no Bosch boxes if they're legit?" Is someone at the factory sending them out the back door?

·
Registered
558 Posts
That would be appreciated spray280. I suppose that if I bought them and they came back as copies I could get a refund through paypal. Just didn't want the hassle.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That would be appreciated spray280. I suppose that if I bought them and they came back as copies I could get a refund through paypal. Just didn't want the hassle.
You might not know if they were knockoffs? Some knockoffs look like the real thing. Could the company have a list of legitimate numbers and keep using them over and over? Couldn't they make hologram?
Just asking as there are so many fakes out there.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Apparently there is a special code on the box that you enter on Bosch's website to confirm if they are genuine, I suppose they could have a list of numbers that they rotate on different batches, I don't know. There are a few other clues to their legitimacy - there should be a laser etched code on the injector body etc -there is a video in this thread of what to look for.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts