Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to the guy selling bosch 210lb/hr high impedance injectors on ebay? I think he was from Latvia or something like that??
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I bought mine from latvia on ebay. But now Fuelinjectionservices offers them here in the US.

This guy is awesome to work with. Plus no oversea's shipping. Someone you can speak to. And if you ever need service, there he is.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
I’m the seller Tempname mentioned.

I have short NGI-2 Bosch 210’s with Denso connectors in stock. $600 a set shipped and I sell top adapters and/or electrical connectors as well for $50 a set if needed. Injectors come sealed and in the Bosch hologram boxes. I can also provide a flow sheet for $20 if thats needed (But seals would need to be cut obviously).

email [email protected] if you have any questions.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Bosch 210's on ebay USA - $423 set of 8, item no. 173281605064. Been looking at these myself.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I need a set for a customer as well... has anyone bought the $400 eBay injectors lately?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I need a set for a customer as well... has anyone bought the $400 eBay injectors lately?
I did one year ago and they have been fine. The wait wasn't too bad. But since FuelInjectorServices has them stateside now, I figured I would order and deal with him. You can actually talk to him too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The ones Taff posted are from Smartfire injectors in indiana. They are legit and you can call and talk to him. Between me and friends we’ve bought 6 sets recently.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
These are the ones I use and many other friends and acquaintances. We have verified they are true and genuine Bosch and come in individually sealed Bosch boxes with the codes on them.

·
Registered
559 Posts
2JZ and Dave, how are these 210 lb injectors from Smartfire working out for you? Have you used pump gas or C16 with them?
Badcobra, what about the 210's you bought from Latvia, how did you verify that they are genuine Bosch parts, any problems with them? Thanks.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I asked Smartfire on ebay if the 210 lb injectors came in Bosch hologram boxes, he said no,they are capped and in a plastic bag.... there's so much copy junk around it's hard to know what is genuine and what is fake.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The ones I got from Grant are also REAL Bosch ones that come in boxes. Plus he flow matched them for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The ones Taff posted are from Smartfire injectors in indiana. They are legit and you can call and talk to him. Between me and friends we’ve bought 6 sets recently.
A friend of mine just bought another set from Smartfire since the price has been dropped and they were trash so disregard my advice. I’m wrong.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts