Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
8=======D ~~~~
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is she going to make someone richer in the death pool?

http://www.tmz.com/

Paramedics rushed to Lindsay Lohan early today after she was found non-responsive at a hotel by the ocean in L.A.

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay had been shooting almost non-stop -- without sleep -- for 2 days and was staying at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey to get some sleep. She has been shooting parts of her movie near the hotel.

We're told someone became alarmed because they could not wake her up and the person called 911.

Paramedics responded, and determined nothing was wrong with Lindsay. They left without transporting her to the hospital.

Lindsay is back on set shooting her Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick."

As far as we know, Lindsay did not go to the hospital herself.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
A gram of blow and a box of red wine will do that to a gal :p

·
This Space For Lease
2,304 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
She hasn't gotten too much publicity in the last couple weeks since rear ending that car and was suffering withdrawal symptoms so she had to do something, give her a break.

It is not easy to fall out of the limelight and just become one of the regular Hollywood Whores!!!

·
Beer makes me pee
9,746 Posts
When I was doing research on that subject in the 90's it kept me up for at least 24 hours after I ran out of dope and money.:smt102
And there went your lifetime supply of dopamine :(

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,706 Posts
^lol research huh..i once did some research on it and i could pass out no problem after a night of research..shit i used to laugh that i could do some research and then go to dennys an eat.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts