1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Pm replied.

·
Registered
891 Posts
LilJohn is a damn good guy! Even offered up his phone number so I could call and chat about a few things. I never called because I am still months to years away from my build, but eventually I will be talking to this man. Super knowledgeable and always willing to help!

Thanks for being such a good contributor LilJohn!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
HE has nothing else to do when he is driving his VOLVO...lol not really, good to talk to. So far my junk is starting to come around. Errol and LilJohn have been a big help.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Oh yes, Errol is an amazing help as well! I consult the both of them very frequently!

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Working on it...

Promise yer gonna remember its gotta door to get in and out of instead of climbing out over the steering wheel? id like to keep the windshield in.it.... Lol

·
On the flow bench
13,722 Posts
Working on it...

Promise yer gonna remember its gotta door to get in and out of instead of climbing out over the steering wheel? id like to keep the windshield in.it.... Lol
:smt067
Really....

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
HE has nothing else to do when he is driving his VOLVO...lol not really, good to talk to. So far my junk is starting to come around. Errol and LilJohn have been a big help.
Your right... I dont have anything else to do... Lol

sorry i didnt respond to your texts earlier.... I crashed out for a nap....

Give me a call tomorrow and give me a rundown of what happened tonight.

Pretty damn good guess on that mph eh?

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts