Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard of this bunch the other day and didnt know if yall had heard of them. I always like bad ass music by youngters from " Motion Device" and " Haunted By Heroes". I just got blown away by not only of this family that jams together stays together. Here is a few videos and one video is of the bands family talking about what they do while not playing music. These kids are super good. Not only are they bad ass when it comes to music but,they are some tough ones in the karate world. I hope yall enjoy these and please share .

·
T/S 368E
30,483 Posts

I've been listening all week.
They are excellent young musicians.
That being said, I'm just not feeling the lead vocals, wish they were a little better, but damn can they play!!!!
I heard the oldest son sing and he was pretty damn good.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh shoot I didnt see the post last week. I am sorry about this one to.Yeah these kids can play bigtime.I am trying to get past some om the lead vocal though.

·
T/S 368E
30,483 Posts

That must be where I got the suggestion also.
I really like the music, and would love to pound the hell out of the hot drummer, I'm just not feeling the lead vocals like I said.
I did think they should have beat the old lady on that TV show, that was a cool rendition of Rainbow!!!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,496 Posts
Is the lead singer a dude or a chick?

·
T/S 368E
30,483 Posts

A deep voiced 14 year old girl I believe it said. The parents are Romanian from some where near Transylvanian.
Liliac means bat in Romanian.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
MEH!
They are at least doing remakes of great music instead of the Partridge Family or Cowsills "Bubble Gum" TRASH POP.

BTW! "IF" they are doing Metal Music the keyboards have to go!..... And don’t replace them with a KEYTAR! :rock:

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

A deep voiced 14 year old girl I believe it said. The parents are Romanian from some where near Transylvanian.
Liliac means bat in Romanian.

Dang I had no idea about what the word meant. I think that is cool for a band name.-----yeah I think you are so right on the deep voiced girl. I had to take a second look.

·
T/S 368E
30,483 Posts

Trust me, I googled it and got all the details.
You have to know who the siblings are when the drummer is my future ex-wife!!!

·
T/S 368E
30,483 Posts

Trust me, I googled it and got all the details.
You have to know who the siblings are when the drummer is my future ex-wife!!!

·
T/S 368E
30,483 Posts

Here's a couple from before they got into real rock!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Their original stuff is good too, can get it all on Apple Music if you have it.

·
Registered
26,906 Posts
The band name translates to “vampire bat” in Romanian, where the siblings’ parents are from; Florin even claims to have been born not far from the Castle of Dracula.
:supz:

Cool stuff, I hope they do great things.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts