Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We will find out Monday if the Lil cam and intake combo makes more power :finga:

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Lol jeeeez cant even spell my name right. Im hurt... Lol

·
Registered
620 Posts
Haven't you already pushed this setup into the 8's? How big are your goals for this car?

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't you already pushed this setup into the 8's? How big are your goals for this car?
Yes on pump gas and 13.9 psi with a small Steve Morris pump gas cam. Have 116 and a big LilJohn cam now.:rolleyes: Just 8:50's :cool:

·
Registered
620 Posts
My mistake, I thought that was fast? :rolleyes: be sure to post before and after numbers!

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Make me look good Monday TJ. Lol

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Thanks. I appreciate that greatly. Glad you were that happy with it.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
ya all keep puffn his head up and he will need a bigger cab then that volvo has......................................................................lol

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
ya all keep puffn his head up and he will need a bigger cab then that volvo has......................................................................lol
LOL damn cam better cook, clean, do the dishes and make me sammiches the way he talks!:cool:;):drinkers:

·
On the flow bench
13,722 Posts
LOL damn cam better cook, clean, do the dishes! Drive the truck, grease the truck and make me sammiches the way he talks!:cool:;):drinkers:
fixed:smt110

1 - 20 of 26 Posts