Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I received my new Intake from Steve Johnson today (Brodix EPD that goes on the 665 in the '69 Camaro).

It is like BRAND NEW...powdercoated, with the two new foggers & 1 Punisher...new Noids, wiring, plumbing, fittings, blueprinted & flowed, etc. I previously had two foggers & an intake spraybar.

My mechanic CBS Racing will be at my house tomorrow AM (Sunday) installing the Intake so we can get Madman to finish up the front cap & hood Dzus work, check all new front end components that he installed, and the scale the car. After that I will have the car professionally aligned. We then have another 6 hours or so of "to do's" before we can get to testing. New 3.89 gear, and other stuff.

IF TESTING goes well over the next two weekends, we will take the '69 Camaro to SGMP at the end of February to do some testing, and run in Open Comp, and of course, watch some great racing.

Thank you again Steve!

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Pics !

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve might have some Pics to post, but if not, I'll take some tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
12,166 Posts
Hey Ronnie,
Thanks for the post and glad your intake got back OK.. Please give a call if you have any questions or want to go over any of the info we returned with it..

As for pics, I took some (I thought ??) but can't find where they went ?? :confused: If I run across them, I'll post.. Thanks, SJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts