Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
We have 12/24 & 16 volt batteries from 8-12-33 to 53#.
Custom built for your application.

www.batteriesareus.com
(402) 408-5873
TheV Battery
I've had "TheV" 16 volt 53lb one for 2 years and I love it, I run it with a East Coast alternator.

Does the new 33lb one crank over a 14-15 compression motor just as good as the 53lb one?

What's the deal with the new $1,200-2,100 dollar lithium batteries? that's insane. 7-13 pounds is nice, but holy shit they are expensive. Those batteries better tune my car, change the oil and cut a light for me.

You say they last 7-10 years, but only have a year warranty, that's kinda scary. I know they are for a very select market where every pound is worth gold, but still. I've already read about the new lithium batteries causing fires and exploding, what's up with that?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Tony Bischoff has had a lightwieght 16 volt V Battery in his pro street car for all of this season and its about 7 pounds I think. It even survived a crash.... I think it was around 700 bucks.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
I am using the one from www.batteriesareus.com and it works great! As well it is very light, it does require close maintenance, but it is just like the rest of the racecar. Well worth a look, and Dudly is great to work with, answers everything, and he is constantly working out new ideas, BG

·
Registered
814 Posts
A complete line of UltraLite batteries and components is available at www.batteriesareus.com including our battery / charger/ alternator package. We have battery and charger Quick disconnects, alternators, cables and a complete line of electrical components that are tested and proven.

We enjoy working with all of you, and look forward to meeting many of you.

Dont forget PRI is just around the corner, stop by our booth for some information and freebies!

Be safe, Have FUN! and go fast.

DudLee
TheV Performance Electrical

1 - 9 of 9 Posts