Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I bet Chief gets a kick out of it !!!! Donald is always looking for attention.

Its Chiefs choice to race where and when he wants. He was there last year.... he stated why he wasnt going this year... its HIS money to spend or save.

I dont think Bird man or Chief are afraid to race anyone anywhere!!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
I bet Chief gets a kick out of it !!!! Donald is always looking for attention.

Its Chiefs choice to race where and when he wants. He was there last year.... he stated why he wasnt going this year... its HIS money to spend or save.

I dont think Bird man or Chief are afraid to race anyone anywhere!!!!

hahah "HIS MONEY". He's a corporate sell out and if Discovery tells him to go, or not to go he listens. I'm not saying that's what happened but he said that he loved the race, will be back, and its the baddest race and now he's not going.

to the guy who said about selling t-shirts. He probably makes straight, or close to straight profit sold on every shirt at 20 bucks a pop.
Let's say 1 out of 25 people buy his shirt.
15,000 people = 600 tshirts sold @ 20 bucks = 12K. not a bad weekend.

·
Registered
13,045 Posts
Guess I missed the funny ones. Don't give a fuck what those guys do one way or the other, but those are awful memes.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
he has a reputation to maintain, and has already stated that he is building another car similar to the first one. I dont think you will be seeing much of the crowmod anymore.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.